Thank you so much to our wonderful friends and donors.
At this time, we are accepting the following donations:
- Bottled water
- Individual snacks (apple sauce, Jello cups, pudding cups, soft granola bars, cereal bars, cheese & crackers…)
- Protein drinks
- Fresh fruit (bananas, oranges)
- Sun screen (small size)
- Gift cards – $10 denominations – Shoppers Drug Mart / Rexall, grocery chains, Walmart, Giant Tiger, Dollarama
- Gift Cards – $5 denominations Tim Hortons
Basic needs items: (all size containers needed)
- Shampoo, conditioner, body wash, razors, deodorant (women & men)
- Underwear (new) women’s XS, S, M in particular
- Underwear (new) men’s – all sizes
- Gift Cards – Any amount – Costco or any major grocery chain
- Pasta (for pasta salads)
Donations gratefully accepted weekdays 2:00 pm – 4:00 pm at 566 Dundas St. Please go to the rear gate on the west side of the building and give our Welcome Desk a call 519-679-9570 x 5000.
A staff member will be happy to come out and do a contact free pick up. If you have any questions, or to make arrangements for your donation please email: email@example.com
*Please note we are unable to accept clothing donations. Please contact one of our valued community partners for more information about donating clothing items. (Anova, The Mission Store, St. Vincent de Paul, Goodwill, LifeSpin)
Monetary donations help to keep the doors open and the lights on. A considerable portion of our operating budget comes from you — generously donating because you believe in the work we do. To make a monetary donation to My Sisters’ Place please use this link: https://cmhamiddlesex.ca/donate-now-my-sisters-place/
Still have questions? Please email us firstname.lastname@example.org
Thank you from the bottom of our hearts for continuing to support My Sisters’ Place.