CMHA Middlesex Board of Directors held its monthly meeting on April 15, 2019. Nine Board Directors, and two staff were in attendance for the meeting.
- The Board approved the Consent Agenda
- Congratulations to B. Chantler and H. Bishop on receiving their 5 year service award with the Board
- The Board received the Draft Audit Report
- The Board authorized the Ministry of Housing to approve mortgage renewals
- The Board was updated on Ontario’s Health Care Transformation (People’s Health Care Act Bill 74)
- The Board continued discussion on strengthening partnerships for enhanced service delivery and approved an amendment to the Memorandum of Understanding
- Board Committees provided verbal updates regarding activities as laid out in their annual work plans. Highlights included the affirmative CEO performance review
- The Board engaged in a strategic plan review and refresh, this work will drive the performance objectives and be used for budget planning
Next meeting will be held May 13, 2019.