(November 27, 2020) CMHA Middlesex is currently within our Phase 2 of restoring our services which began in July 2020. We continue to monitor the current COVID-19 Pandemic environment to respond to the needs of our participants. Our region was recently moved from Green Zone to Yellow Zone as per Ontario’s COVID-19 Response Framework.
Our Gradual Restoring of Services Plan – Phase 2 includes the following:
- Continue to provide virtual service delivery where it remains effective and practical, with a transition to limited face-to-face participant services
- A limited number of participants will begin to return to receive face-to-face services within CMHA sites/buildings
- Re-introduce groups activities with a limited number of participants and increased safety guidelines
- Ensure readiness to quickly return to our current state of services if the need arises – e.g., to respond to an increase of COVID-19 cases within our programs/community and where the public health is at risk
To protect participants, visitors and staff while continuing to provide support within our community, we will require the following at CMHA sites:
- Please put on a mask before you enter a CMHA site and use the hand sanitizer before entering reception. If you do not have a mask we can supply you with one.
- Please check in and out of reception when you arrive and before you leave.
- For appointment only sites, if you feel sick, please do not enter the building and schedule a virtual visit instead.
- You will be asked some COVID related questions and receive a temperature check prior to your appointment and/or receiving services.
- Please follow the physical distancing guidelines and keep 2 metres apart.
- If you have questions or concerns, please speak with a staff member.
Each of our sites have gradually returned to in-person services based on our phase two plan and may be subject to change. To ensure that the program/service you are looking for is available for face-to-face support, please call the main site telephone line or connect with your mental health worker.