CMHA Middlesex Board of Directors held its monthly meeting on December 4, 2017. Nine Board Directors, and eight staff were in attendance for the meeting.
- Amy Cook, who is currently with the Ontario Police College, was welcomed to the Board
- The Board of Directors welcomed the four service Directors, who provided updates on their program areas
- The Board of Directors approved the Consent Agenda.
- Financial statements were presented to the end of October 2017, indicating a minimal operating surplus.
- The Board was provided with a funding document, which highlights funder, program area and amount
- The CEO updated the Board on the following: Planning and Priorities for the organization; Capital Funding for Crisis Centre; Modernization of Homes for Special Care; Alternate Level of Care project; EMS Diversion and Crisis Services; Peer Support; City of London Mental Health and Addiction Strategy; Youth Hub; Ministry of Health’s Opioid Emergency Task Force.
- Finance Audit – no update
- Fund Development Committee – no update
- Human Resources – request to Board members to join the committee
- Nominating Governance – no update
- Quality Assurance Risk Management – no update
Next meeting will be held January 15, 2018