June 7, 2020
8:00 am to 11:00 am
531 Ridout Street
The SHOPPERS LOVE. YOU. Run for Women is Canada’s first and only national women’s and girls running race series held in 17 cities across Canada in support of women’s mental health programs. The London Run for Women will take place on June 7th at Harris Park in support of women’s mental health services at My Sisters’ Place, a program of CMHA Middlesex.
Run for yourself, your mother, your sister, your aunt, your neighbor, or for the many women who suffer in silence. It doesn’t matter if you run 10k, or if you walk or stroll 5k – join us, you can do it! Let’s all raise a little help!
Every dollar raised impacts women’s lives in our neighborhoods. Take action and help make a difference. Visit runforwomen.ca and select from these options:
- BECOME A TEAM CAPTAIN, REGISTER A TEAM and invite family and friends to join you.
- $10 discount for charity inspired captains: SISTERSCAP
- $5 discount for charity inspired team members: SISTERSTEAM
- REGISTER as an individual or JOIN a team.
- REGISTER as a volunteer.
- Make a donation or donate to a registered team or runner.
Learn more about My Sisters’ Place here.