CMHA Middlesex Board of Directors held its monthly meeting on February 11, 2019. Seven Board Directors, and two staff were in attendance for the meeting.
- The Board approved the Consent Agenda
- Dr Hooman Ganjavi has submitted his resignation, the Board thanked him for his time
- Sabrina Andrews, CPRP, Family Support Worker and certified practitioner with PSR/RPS Canada presented an overview on psychosocial rehabilitation
- The Board continued discussion on strengthening partnerships for enhanced service delivery
- Board Committees provided verbal updates regarding activities as laid out in their annual work plans. Highlights included the continued work on Board policies by the Nominating and Governance Committee.
- CMHA Middlesex will participate in accreditation survey through CARF International, dates of survey are February 25 to 27
- Call will go out shortly for the nominations for the Champions of Mental Health Award
- Shoppers Drug Mart has again chosen My Sisters’ Place as the charity recipient of the Run For Women
Next meeting will be held March 11, 2019.