CMHA Middlesex Board of Directors held its monthly meeting on January 14, 2019. Nine Board Directors, and two staff were in attendance for the meeting.
- The Board approved the Consent agenda
- Lorri Lowe, FCPA, FCMA, C.Dir presented Reading and Understand Financial Statements
- CEO report:
- LHIN held information sessions to discuss funding and any persistent, anticipated and unanticipated challenges HSPs are experiencing
- CMHA M will attend the round table gatherings hosted by the Provincial Minister of Finance and Minister of Health
- The Board approved and signed off on the Quality Improvement Plan for 2018/19
- The Board continued discussion on strengthening partnerships for enhanced service delivery
- Board Committees provided verbal updates regarding activities as laid out in their annual work plans.
- Accreditation: CARF will survey our programs and administration on February 25 to 27
- The Board was advised of upcoming events – Breakfast of Champions May 7, Kathryn Lambert will led the Champion of Mental Health Awards Review Committee; Shoppers Drug Mart has once again chosen My Sisters’ Place as the recipient for the Run For Women, London
Next meeting will be held February 11, 2019.