CMHA Middlesex Board of Directors held its monthly meeting on June 11, 2018. Ten Board Directors, and three staff were in attendance for the meeting.
- Marcin Weryk, CPA CA, Manager of Assurance with PricewaterhouseCoopers attended to present an overview of the Draft Audit Statements. The Board received the opinion that it was a clean audit.
- The Board approved the Consent Agenda
- The Board accepted the Draft Audit Report for year-ended March 31, 2018
- The Board accepted and approved the French Language Services Report as per M-SAA 8.1 Reporting c. French Language Services
- The Board declared the organization has fulfilled its obligations as per M-SAA 8.1 Reporting d. Declaration of Compliance
- The organization has received confirmation of a base funding increase of approximately 2%
- The Board accepted Management’s recommendation for an offer of purchase for 837 Talbot
- Finance Audit – no update
- Fund Development Committee – no update
- Human Resources – no update
- Nominating Governance
- Board Self-Assessment will be circulated electronically
- Currently there are two vacancies on the Board and based on the recommendation from the Nominating Committee, Lorri Lowe and Patricia Potter, both of London, were appointed to the Board
- The Board approved changes to Board Roles and Responsibilities policy which is aligned with the Employee Relations – Complaint and Concern Resolution policy regarding conveying concerns to the Board under extenuating circumstances
- Quality Assurance Risk Management – no update
- The Board received notice a special Board meeting will be held June 25, 2018 for the purpose of confirming officers
Next meeting will be held June 25, 2018.