CMHA Middlesex Board of Directors held its monthly meeting on March 11, 2019. Nine Board Directors, and two staff were in attendance for the meeting.
- The Board approved the Consent Agenda
- The Board received the Q3 financial statements
- The Board received and motioned to accept the draft Budget for 2019/20
- The Chair and CEO signed the 3-year M-SAA for fiscal 2019/20 to 2021/22
- The Board approved the motion to partner in the Mental Health and Addictions Alternative Care Pathway Pilot
- The Board applauded the successful CARF accreditation survey, CMHA Middlesex received only 19 recommendations out of a possible 2,100 applied standards
- The Board continued discussion on strengthening partnerships for enhanced service delivery and approved signing of the Memorandum of Understanding
- Board Committees provided verbal updates regarding activities as laid out in their annual work plans.
- April is Volunteer month, CMHA Middlesex will hold an event to recognize the contributions of our volunteers
Next meeting will be held April 15, 2019.