CMHA Middlesex Board of Directors held its monthly meeting on May 13, 2019. Nine Board Directors, and four staff were in attendance for the meeting.
- The Board approved the Consent Agenda
- Wendy Sanderson, Senior Fund Development Specialist at CMHA Middlesex presented an overview of the fund raising portfolio
- The Board signed the engagement letter with PricewaterhouseCoopers LLP
- The CEO gave an update on the Ontario Health Teams, CMHA Middlesex has officially signed on with the Huron and Perth Ontario Health Team
- The Board continued discussion on strengthening partnerships for enhanced service delivery, and was advised there will be a posting for a project coordinator, and work has begun on due diligence.
- Board Committees provided verbal updates regarding activities as laid out in their annual work plans.
- The Board motioned approval to support London Cross Cultural Learners Centre LCF Vitality Grant application
- The Board received the French Language Services summary report, as part of our M-SAA requirements
- The Board received notice the annual meeting business portion will be held on June 10, 2109.
Next meeting will be held June 10, 2019.