- Interested in making a difference at CMHA Middlesex?
- Want your voice heard?
- Looking to share experiences with other youth who have similar experiences?
- Want to create social change
Canadian Mental Health Association Middlesex is developing a youth advisory committee to inform its work as an agency. The work of the Youth Advisory Committee will strengthen our work as an agency and improve service to youth and therefore the wellness of young people in the communities that we serve.
- 16 – 26 years of age
- Currently receiving services from CMHA Middlesex
- Commit to once monthly meetings; 7pm, second Tuesday of every month
- Location: The London Roundhouse, 240 Waterloo Street, London, ON N6B 2N4 (space for monthly meetings generated donated by Ellipsis Digital).
The Youth Advisory Committee will be facilitated by Joy Cameron, a volunteer with the agency. To contact Joy, please email email@example.com