Mental Health and Addictions Crisis Centre (London)
If you, a family member, friend or co-worker are experiencing:
- a serious mental health or addictions problem
- a situational crisis
- risk of self-harm or harm to others
- emotional trauma
- agitation and sleeplessness
- severe depression or anxiety
- symptoms of substance use withdrawal requiring support
- suicidal thoughts
- crisis resulting from a gaming/internet disorder or problem gambling
Walk through our doors at 648 Huron St., London, ON 24/7 to receive immediate crisis assessment, intervention, stabilization and links to community resources.
Please note: The Crisis Centre is not a medical service. There is not a psychiatrist on site, and we cannot help you with changes to your medications.
For more information, call 519-434-9191.
Reach Out (London, Middlesex, Oxford and Elgin)
Reach Out is a confidential 24/7 information, support and crisis service for people living with mental health or addictions concerns in Elgin, Oxford, Middlesex and London.
There are many reasons for reaching out. Yours may include:
- Crisis intervention including access to a mobile crisis team
- Emotional trauma, distress or relapse
- Thoughts of suicide or harming yourself or others
- Access to community supports and addictions treatment
- Substance use, gaming, internet disorder and problem gambling
- General information about mental health and addictions
Call Reach Out at 519-433-2023 or 1-866-933-2023, or web chat at http://reachout247.ca/ with an information and referral specialist who can provide information, resources and crisis support.
Crisis Response Service (West Middlesex County)
The Crisis Response Service in West Middlesex County responds to people currently experiencing a mental health crisis.
Between 8:30am and 4:30pm you can walk-in for service at 21 Richmond Street in Strathroy. A crisis worker will meet with you, conduct an assessment and provide options to get help. If you need assistance outside of business hours, or if you are at risk of harm to yourself or others, go to the Strathroy Middlesex General Hospital Emergency Department.
Follow-up services (8 sessions) are also available in Strathroy following the immediate crisis.
Crisis Response Service Huron Perth
The Crisis Response Service in Huron Perth is provided by the Huron Perth Helpline & Crisis Response Team at 1-888-829-7484. This crisis service is for individuals who are experiencing a mental health crisis and provides crisis intervention, telephone support, referral to other appropriate agencies if necessary, short term counseling, mobile crisis services available for face-to-face assessment in all hospital emergency departments across Huron and Perth Counties.