We create a quarterly guide of the programs and activities happening across CMHA Middlesex. You can download the guide below. Please note that we do not provide print copies to other agencies but individuals can pick up a guide at our sites.
NOTE THE FOLLOWING FOR THE SUMMER GUIDE:
- The Men’s Group will be taking a hiatus for the summer, beginning the week of July 8. The group had been meeting on Thursday afternoons from 2 p.m. to 4 p.m. at the Crouch Library. The group will be starting again in September over at the East London Library.
- The Mindfulness Group meets every Tuesday from 1 p.m. – 3 p.m. at the Goodwill Building. Contact Holly at 519-808-5191.
- What is Mindfulness Group: This group will take an in-depth look at the skill of mindfulness. You will have an opportunity to practice the skill in meditation and to learn ways to add the skill to your everyday life
- The Life Management Program (LMP) did not go into the Guide, but the program is operating. Please call 519-432-1607 x6419 for more information or registration details.
- What is LMP: This structured life skills program emphasizes education and goal setting in the following areas: activities of daily living, family and friends, leisure and recreation, vocational/educational and financial and health.
Current offerings are listed in our 2019 Summer Program Guide.